2008年11月17日月曜日

MY FREE TIME


When I have free time, I only play on a slot machine so free time is spent only on the slot in reality. The way things are going, it becomes the topic only of the slot so, I write the thing sometimes done. I like to play slots. I almost do the slot every day. I do not suitably strike the slot. I am studying reading a lot of magazines. If I see the probability, the spec, the content, and the rotational speed, I can simulate it in the head. The people who are suitably doing the slot do not understand to me. I do not think that the pachinko parlor in Numazu is good. It is the lowest so I don’t play slots in Numazu. I go from the opening time of the pachinko parlor then, today's victory and defeat is decided. I strike the slot during a day if sitting on a good stand but I return to the house and sleep if not sitting on a good stand and, a day ends. This continues every day. I also like to go to shopping with my girlfriend. We go to the shop in Shizuoka. However, I think time to be useless. I never go when she is not there. Another thing I enjoy is playing basketball. There is occasionally a game. I am happy playing Basketball. I can emanation the stress. I like to cook, and I think about recipe. I am happy cooking dishes with my girlfriend. As you can see, I enjoy gambling, but I don’t want to lose money. I am earning it by the slot. I love slots very much and I like to fun!!

0 件のコメント: