2008年12月22日月曜日

MY ROOM


My room is cool is summer, so I like it. The size is a twelve-tanami mat room so I can put many things in it. My room is messy, large and dark. For the time being my room is full of garbage and slot machine books. There is a computer beside the door. It is a very important study item. I write reports when I use it. I like to study so my computer is necessary. There is a television next to the computer and there is a DVD player under the television. I use both when I watch comedy shows. I use the DVD player to record and the television to watch. There is a bed under the windows. There is a slot machine near the bed. I enjoy it every day. There is a Nintendo Wii under the television and beside the DVD player. There are two windows on the wall but my room is usually dark because the window’s direction is facing north. I don’t like my room because it is very cold. I don’t like the cold. As you can see, my room is cold so I don’t like it but it is cool and in summer, so I like it then.

0 件のコメント: