2009年1月15日木曜日

MY HOMETOWN HAVE NICE PLACE


My hometown, Shizuoka Suruga South, is an amusement place. There are a lot of pachinko areas. I go to the pachinko when I worry somewhere but I am happy because I can choose the event. There are a lot of convenience stores. I think Hara’s convenience stores are too few. I think that I am inconvenient so I do not want never to live in the Hara. My home town has 3 big game centers so I am not embarrassed when I am free. I liked game center when I am Junior high school student and high school student but I do not go so much now. My home is near the Shizuoka highway interchange. it is convenience to go out. There are a lot of restaurants. For instance, there are the family restaurant, ramen, nearby, fast food, roast meat and tavern. I go to the restaurant when I worry somewhere. If you do not like amusement, you do not enjoy my hometown because there is only a place where it plays. Let's go to the shopping street near the Shizuoka station if you want to shop. As you can see my hometown is a lot of amusement places.

0 件のコメント: