2009年1月19日月曜日

MY HOBBY


I have a hobby so I enjoy it every day. My hobby is comedy so I look at the comedy show every day but it is recording data I voluntarily do the two-man comic. I participated in the tournament of the two-man comic when I was a high school student. I want to be a comedian but I gave it up this dream because parents and the teacher opposed my dream. My favorite a comic duo is Tortaltembos, Pankububu and Sanbyoushi. Tortaltembos is from Gotenba Shizuoka city. They came at the Coming-of-Age ceremony. Imet lot of the comedian. For example, Dainozi, Kanningu Nakazima, Pankububu, Edomurasaki, Sakurabobubi Kimura, Tetsu and Tomo, Sanbyoushi takakura I met them in places other comedy live. For example, I met them in Shizuoka station and comedy tournament. I have the thought thing recently. It is about M-1 Grand prix. Do you know M-1? M-1 decides best two-man comic. NOSTYLE won 2008 year the M-1 championship. I am angry that the member who exists in the final is cruel. I think that there must be a better person! Finally, I like two-man comic better than short stories. As you can see I enjoy about comedy every day.

0 件のコメント: